Administrative Assistant - Columbus
Dedicated Nursing Associates is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Columbus branch. Administrative Assistants are responsible for assisting in the overall function of the office.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Greet all visitors that come into the office
- Answer phones and direct the caller to the appropriate person
- Assist Recruiters in conducting interviews and orientations
- Assist Staffing Coordinators with current job orders
- Perform reference checks and drug screens
- Maintain applicant folders
- Send faxes containing confidential information as requested
- General knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.