Dedicated Nursing Associates is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Payroll department. Administrative Assistants are responsible for assisting in the overall function of the office.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Greet all visitors that come into the office
- Answer phones and direct the caller to the appropriate person
- Assist Recruiters in conducting interviews and orientations
- Assist Staffing Coordinators with current job orders
- Perform reference checks and drug screens
- Maintain applicant folders
- Send faxes containing confidential information as requested
- General knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.