The Account Representative Assistant embraces the overall health of our Medical Staffing Agreements which opens up the doors to services our business thrives upon!
Major Areas of Responsibility:
-To manage National Contracts:
* Enable contact templates
* Satisfy and initiate Account Executive’s request for contract
* Upload contracts in API (Staffing software)
* New contracts
o It is necessary to have all pertinent contract documents completed and shared immediately to DNA branch office once new contract is opened up for service (this includes contract submittal form and contract checklist)
o Create client profile and organize file folder for submission to DNA Corporate Office Representative
* Update and renew active contracts
* Institute contract revisions
* Execute contract addendums and amendments
-Maintenance CRM- Customer Relationship Management Software
* Expand database with new prospects *encompassing all medical establishments to call upon throughout the nation
-Organize all marketing materials for distribution for Account Executive’s mailing
It is very crucial the applicant is detail-oriented, organized, and exhibits strong multi-tasking skills throughout the workflow day at DNA!
POSITIVITY 360 DEGREES entirely!