The Contract Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining medical staffing agreements and providing support for Account Executives.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include:
* Creating contractual templates
* Satisfy and initiate Account Executive’s requests for new contracts
* Upload contracts into staffing software
* Promptly share new completed contracts with their prospective DNA branch office (complete contract submittal form and checklist)
* Update and renew active contracts
* Institute contract revisions
* Execute contract addendum’s and amendments
* Verify that all contracts have been submitted to the payroll team
The individual in this role must be detail-oriented, well organized, a strong multi-tasker, and be able to maintain a contagiously positive attitude throughout the workday.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* General knowledge of office equipment
* Self-confidence and problem-solving skills