The Contract Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining medical staffing agreements and providing support for Account Executives.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Creating contractual templates
- Satisfy and initiate Account Executive’s requests for new contracts
- Upload contracts into staffing software
- Promptly share new completed contracts with their prospective DNA branch office (complete contract submittal form and checklist)
- Update and renew active contracts
- Institute contract revisions
- Execute contract addendum’s and amendments
- Verify that all contracts have been submitted to the payroll team
The individual in this role must be detail-oriented, well organized, a strong multi-tasker, and be able to maintain a contagiously positive attitude throughout the workday.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of office equipment
- Self-confidence and problem-solving skills