Director of Compliance
The Director of Compliance is responsible for auditing all complete credentialing applications
and maintaining sound, effective, and efficient audit, and credentialing processes. The position
will report to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Completes initial and ongoing quality audits of Credentialing and Compliance
Representatives, while providing constructive feedback and education to individual
- Monitors performance and productivity of Credentialing, Compliance, and Concierge
- Analyze credentialing files for completeness, accuracy, consistency, gaps in work history,
relevant references, etc.
- Identifies issues and initiates further data collection as needed to prepare for the Joint
- Assists in the timely submission of Home Health and Nursing Pool Licensing.
- Prepare offices for policy and homecare audits
- Completes assessment of internal staff call-off procedures.
- Maintains and handles confidential information in a professional manner
- Assist CNO with any special projects when necessary
- Assist CNO with creating policies and procedures in line with Homecare regulations and
- Work with CNO and HR Department on Worker's Compensation safety
- Work in an office environment on a full-time basis unless otherwise specified by the
- RN or LPN license
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports
- General knowledge and capability to operate office equipment
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for the duration of the workday
- Ability to move about the office, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Generally, works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job
duties outside of the typical office setting if specified by the Executive Team