Recruiter – Dayton/Cincinnati
At Dedicated Nursing Associates, Inc. (DNA), our NRO (National Recruiting Office) Recruiters are responsible for hiring medical professionals from all over the country and connecting them with per diem assignments that fit their needs. This is a salary-based position with the added potential of earning uncapped bonus structure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit healthcare professionals for per diem nursing positions across the country
- Make valuable professional connections in the industry
- Build a positive reputation as a recruiter and expand your client base
- Conduct phone interviews
- Help new hires complete their requirements and credentialing to compliance standards
- Guide new hires through the recruiting process
- Participate in promotional projects, team meetings and office events
- Undergraduate or Associates Degree (preferred)
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience
- Candidates must be: sociable, high-energy, enthusiastic, competitive, reliable and compassionate
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.