Staffing Coordinator (3rd Shift)
Staffing coordinators are responsible for maintaining relationships with employees and clients by organizing and creating schedules or job orders.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Make at least 50 outbound calls daily to clients and/or field staff
- Obtain monthly availability from field staff and update availability in scheduling system
- Contact active clients to determine staffing needs and enter needs into scheduling system
- Match employee availabilities with current job orders
- Monitor employee credentials to ensure they are current
- Schedule a minimum of 500 hours weekly in scheduling system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Monday - Friday 12 am - 8 am
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.