Staffing Coordinator – Cleveland
Staffing coordinators are responsible for maintaining relationships with employees and clients by organizing and creating schedules or job orders.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Call 50 or more employees daily
- Contact employees to determine weekly or monthly availability
- Contact current clients to determine staffing needs
- Match employee availabilities with current job orders or staffing needs
- Monitor employee credentials to ensure they are current
- Determine advertising needs based on difficult to fill job orders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.