STAR Assistants are responsible for assisting in the overall function of the office.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure contracts are linked correctly in scheduling software
- Assist with compliance + credentialing when needed
- Compose all contracts + client agreements
- Communicate with field staff + clients in retrieving signed documents
- Perform reference checks + drug screens + background checks when necessary
- Maintain applicant folders
- Send faxes containing confidential information as requested
- General knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.