Dedicated Nursing Associates Jeep Sweeps – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Dedicated Nursing Associates Jeep Sweeps (“Sweepstakes”) begins on March 1st, 2021 at 12:00 am and ends on March 1st, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Dedicated Nursing Associates (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents that live in the United States, excluding New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam who are at least 18 years of age and have an active nursing license or nurses’ aide license verifiable by the eligible state that the entrant resides in (the “Entrant”). Entrant will only be eligible if the Entry Form is completed in its entirety with all supplied information being accurate and verifiable including (Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Nursing or Nurses Aide License). If any of the supplied information is deemed by the Sponsor to not be accurate or verifiable, the Entrant will be ineligible at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and internal employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: ONE (1) winner will receive a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4×4 (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $40,405)
Only one prize will be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, excluding New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.dedicatednurses.com/jeep-sweeps/
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. By entering into the Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use by Sponsor and Participating Parties and their designees of entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice, performance and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes including Participating Parties’ content in any and all media (including online announcements) now or hereafter known, throughout the universe in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. In addition, participants in any of Sponsor’s on-air presentations will be required to sign any agreements and releases designed by Sponsor with respect to their services and performances. The rights include on-location or studio-based on-air camera appearances, footage created when the potential Grand Prize Winner is contacted, and any photographs, videos, or other materials provided by Grand Prize Winner to Sponsor.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about one day after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor anticipates that the potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted either by phone, e-mail from the email address email@example.com or in person via an “ambush style” visit by Sponsor representatives at the Grand Prize Winner’s home or other location. The potential Grand Prize Winner may be filmed or otherwise recorded during such visit by Sponsor. Winner will be notified approximately one week (subject to change) after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept the prize as directed by Sponsor within 3 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Dedicated Nursing Associates cc: Dedicated Nursing Associates Win a Car Sweepstakes at 6536 William Penn Hwy, Rt 22, Suite 202, Delmont, PA 15626. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than March 1, 2022 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit www.dedicatednurses.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
• The sponsor offers no warranties or guarantees of product or quality of the prizes.
• The sponsor will not be responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen during shipment, pickup or delivery.
• The sponsor shall not be responsible for injury or loss of life resulting from any prize awarded.
• The sponsor is not responsible for otherwise eligible entries that are mis-sent or are entered after the deadline. The sponsor will not accept mailed in, faxed or hand delivered entries.
• The sponsor reserves the right to use the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all entrants for research and marketing purposes.
• Each person is entitled to one entry but an entrant who is referred shall entitle the person referring the entrant for 10 additional entries.
• Any attempt by anyone to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification if the individual is an entrant. If such an attempt is made, the sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and seek damages including attorney’s fees from such person to the fullest extent of the law including criminal prosecution. If such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the promotion until it becomes technically corrected.
Dedicated Nursing Associates
6536 William Penn Hwy, Rt 22, Suite 202
Delmont, PA 15626
Dedicated Nursing Associates
C/O Craig Fusting, CEO
6536 William Penn Hwy, Rt 22, Suite 202
Delmont, PA 15626