Benefits Of Selecting DNA For Your Home Care Needs
Are you looking for a professional home care provider?
Dedicated Nursing Associates (DNA) strives to be the first choice in home care staffing by consistently demonstrating excellence in our field through a team of compassionate, reliable, energetic yet professional individuals. DNA believes in having the absolute highest standards in healthcare and an understanding of our clients’ needs while enhancing the quality of life of all those we touch.
Dedicated Nursing Associates has the belief that we can help overcome the stereotype that circulates throughout the healthcare community in regards to agency staffing. We specialize in home care and provide quality service to our clients, meeting their needs both professionally and financially. At DNA, we place an emphasis on employing the most talented and compassionate caregivers to ensure that we provide our clients with an effective, reliable, and flexible service.
Our purpose is to provide caregivers who are not only qualified, but caring and compassionate to our clients. DNA ensures that clients can remain in their home as long as possible and receive the love and care they deserve. To sum it up, our caregivers are highly skilled and also have enormous hearts!
DNA provides in-home services for state cases, self-pay, workers’ compensation, and insurance cases for individuals who are 18 years or older. We take additional steps to ensure that the client is our #1 focus and will take the time to meet with each client to determine:
- What’s important to you, the client?
- The perfect schedule to meet your wants and needs.
- How we can assist you to accomplish your goals.
- Safe ways to help you remain in your home. We will advocate on your behalf to receive additional services and equipment necessary to maintain your safety.
Our Services Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medicine Reminders
- Community Integration
- Socialization And Recreational Activities
We accept private pay and long-term care insurance. We are also contracted through the Department of Public Welfare and the Office of Long Term Living to provide services through the following waivers:
- Attendant Care
- Act 150
- Department Of Aging
Benefits Of Selecting DNA As Your Home Care Provider:
- DNA supplies medical staff to hospitals, nursing facilities, group homes, hospice and prisons throughout all 50 states.
- Our company has been in business for 14 years and has many years of combined experience in the medical staffing industry.
- Monthly schedules so you know who is scheduled to come into your home.
- DNA is open 24/7. Our internal employees are trained and available to assist you during all shifts. We do not utilize a third-party or answering service.
Dedicated Nursing Associates Hiring Process:
- Screen Resumes
- Personal Interview
- Professional Reference Checks
- Credentials For Employment
- License / Certification
- Education Verification
- Current Physical and 2-Step TB
- CPR / ACLS (As Required)
- Drug Screening
- Background Checks
- State Clearance
- Child Abuse Clearance (As Required)
- FBI Clearance (If Required)
Trained Employees Ready To Assist You!
DNA Named 22nd Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the US 2019
DNA Named 11th Largest US Per Diem Nurse Staffing Firm in the US 2019
DNA Named 37th Largest Healthcare Staffing Firm in the US 2019
DNA President and CEO Added to Staffing Industry Analyst Staffing 100 North America List for 2019
DNA Named 45th Largest Healthcare Staffing Firm in the US 2018
DNA Named 12th Largest Per Diem Nurse Staffing Firm in the US 2018
DNA Named 5th Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the US 2018
DNA Named 13th Largest Per Diem Nurse Staffing Firm in the US 2017
DNA Named 4th Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the US 2017
2017 North American Staffing 100
DNA Named 2nd Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the US 2016
DNA has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
Member of the Pennsylvania Homecare Association
Licensed with the Pennsylvania Department of Health
Certified Partner with the Council on Aging
Member of the National Association of Travel Healthcare Organizations
Joint Commission, PHA, PA Department of Health, COA