Account Executives are responsible for seeking and following leads to acquire new clients in addition to maintaining the current client base.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Make an average of 100 or more sales calls daily
- Market new clients by communicating via email, fax, mail, etc.
- Submit contracts to prospective clients and negotiate bill rates
- Update client contracts annually
- Ensure current and prospective client files are current
- Sign on an average of 3 new clients per month
- Assist in opening new offices (including transitions of acquisitions)
- Assist Sales Team with potential clients and current clients
- Other office duties as assigned
- General knowledge of sales and marketing
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Persuasive negotiation skills
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel will be required.