Account Executives are responsible for seeking and following leads to acquire new clients in addition to maintaining the current client base.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Make an average of 100 or more sales calls daily
- Market new clients by communicating via email, fax, mail, etc.
- Meet with an average of 10 or more perspective clients monthly
- Meet with an average of 10 or more current clients monthly
- Submit contracts to perspective clients and negotiate bill rates
- Update client contracts annually
- Ensure current and perspective client files are current
- Assist in opening new offices (including transitions of acquisitions)
- Assist Sales Team with potential clients and current clients
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Work in an office environment on a full-time basis unless otherwise specified by the Executive Team
- General knowledge and capability to operate office equipment
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Persuasive negotiation skills
- Meet or exceed all essential functions of the job, including but not limited to, work performance goals
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for the duration of the workday
- Ability to move about the office, bend, and reach
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Generally, works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting if specified by the Executive Team.