Account Executives are responsible for seeking and following leads to acquire new clients in addition to maintaining the current client base.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Make an average of 100 or more sales calls daily
· Market new clients by communicating via email, fax, mail, etc.
· Meet with an average of 10 or more perspective clients monthly
· Meet with an average of 10 or more current clients monthly
· Submit contracts to perspective clients and negotiate bill rates
· Update client contracts annually
· Ensure current and perspective client files are current
· Sign on an average of 3 new clients per month
· Assist in opening new offices (including transitions of acquisitions)
· Assist Sales Team with potential clients and current clients
· Other office duties as assigned
· General knowledge of sales and marketing
· Excellent communication skills, oral and written
· Persuasive negotiation skills
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel will be required.