Director Of In Home Services – Lewisburg
Support organizational growth by maximizing the value of each client’s experience by ensuring high-quality, consistency and a persistent focus on each client’s needs.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Generate homecare clients from new or existing referral sources
- Coordinate, organize and maintain homecare cases
- Maintain documents, records and other related reports in an organized, timely and accurate manner
- Accurately identify/fulfill clients’ needs and requests
- Maintain ongoing communication with service coordinator
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations
- Assist with implementation of DNA, Joint Commission, state and federal policies and procedures.
- Maintain active working knowledge of all state regulations as they pertain to DNA’s homecare practice
- Assist in initial and annual competency reviews for field staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment, but will also be required to travel to client’s private homes.