The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the CEO, COO, CFO and CNO in tasks in an efficient and responsible manner.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction and understand those instructions with little or no follow up. You will need to relay messages or instructions to others from the executive team.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be the first line of communication between the executive team and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Strong Organizational Skills: The executive team will rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents
- General knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Detail oriented
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.