Human Resources Representative
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Actively assists in state, federal and Joint Commission audits
- Actively assists in home care audits
- Maintains compliance with state, federal and Joint Commission regulations
- Maintains compliance with home care regulations
- Maintains and completes performance evaluations for field staff
- Assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Maintains and completes unemployment and workers compensation claims
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.