Human Resources Representative
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Actively assists in state, federal and Joint Commission audits
· Actively assists in home care audits
· Maintains compliance with state, federal and Joint Commission regulations
· Maintains compliance with home care regulations
· Maintains and completes performance evaluations for field staff
· Assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures
· Maintains and completes unemployment and workers compensation claims
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Customer service skills
· Ability to sit for extended periods of times
· Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.