Regional Manager - Lewisburg
The Regional Manager will be responsible for all operations within a defined region of the company.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide effective leadership by being actively involved in region
- Supervise, manage and train Branch Managers within region
- Provide structure and stability to each individual office in region with a hands-on approach
- Identify best practices and improve internal systems within region
- Responsible for assisting in Due Diligence as related to region in all company acquisitions
- Maintain communication between branch offices and corporate administrative staff as it relates to regional operations
- Maintain and handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Experience in managing multiple branches
- Bachelor's degree
- Track record of production
- Up to 50% of travel is required
- General knowledge of office equipment
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times/li>
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Lewisburg, Pa.
- Allentown, Pa.
- Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.