Site Facilitator Assistant
Site Facilitator Assistants are responsible for assisting the site facilitator with general building maintenance, and various on and off-site needs and repairs.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist Site Facilitator with projects as needed.
- Assist in maintaining employee safety.
- Report major damages to Site Facilitator and assist with repairs.
- Assist in maintaining inventory control of building supplies.
- Perform mechanical, electrical and plumbing repairs with Site Facilitator approval and guidance.
- General custodial duties.
- New office development field coordination and equipment installation.
- Travel as needed to assist branch offices with maintenance and on-site needs.
- Assist in Fusting Management property maintenance.
- General knowledge of office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.