Staffing Coordinator (2nd Shift)
Staffing coordinators are responsible for maintaining relationships with employees and clients by organizing and creating schedules or job orders.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Make at least 50 outbound calls daily to clients and/or field staff
- Obtain monthly availability from field staff and update availability in scheduling system
- Contact active clients to determine staffing needs and enter needs into scheduling system
- Match employee availabilities with current job orders
- Monitor employee credentials to ensure they are current
- Schedule a minimum of 500 hours weekly in scheduling system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Monday - Friday 4 pm - 12 am
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
You must be able to complete one week of training Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm.